Visitors to Saint-Dizier-la-Tour are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Dizier-la-Tour
Places to visit in the larger region include Golf de la Jonchere, Etang des Landes Nature Reserve, and Les Pierres Jaumatres. In the area, you'll also find Aubusson Visitor Center and The House of Upholstery.
As you plan your trip to Saint-Dizier-la-Tour, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 30 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Premiere Classe Gueret is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from central Saint-Dizier-la-Tour. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Gueret can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Domaine de l'Orangerie is located 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Saint-Dizier-la-Tour. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bonnat can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Le France is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the center of Saint-Dizier-la-Tour. This 3-star hotel in Aubusson features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club.
Dressing for Saint-Dizier-la-Tour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Dizier-la-Tour is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F