Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Saint-Genis-Pouilly, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, golf courses, and mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Palexpo, Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, and United Nations European Headquarters.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Genis-Pouilly
A favorite place to visit in the city is Serves Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Palexpo and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Saint-Genis-Pouilly. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Saint Genis Pouilly Genève - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
- Séjours & Affaires Saint Genis - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this aparthotel. Amenities at this aparthotel include a 24-hour fitness center and an in-room kitchenette.
- Kyriad Geneve - Saint-Genis-Pouilly - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include United Nations European Headquarters, located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center, and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, which is 6.2 mi (10 km) away.
Getting Around Saint-Genis-Pouilly
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Flies Station. Saint-Genis-Pouilly might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Saint-Genis-Pouilly
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Saint-Genis-Pouilly gets about 33.70 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F