Visiting Saint Georges de Malbaie
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint Georges de Malbaie has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Gaspe, QC (YGP), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Georges de Malbaie
Places to visit in the larger region include Mont Sainte Anne Grotto, St. Michael’s Church of Perce, and Mont Sainte Anne. Additionally, you'll find Perce Rock and Musee Le Chaffaud in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Saint Georges de Malbaie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 6°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Saint Georges de Malbaie each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F