Consider yourself on your upcoming getaway: you perhaps see yourself rambling around downtown, taking note of the beautiful environment or the architecture wherever you look. However, Saint James Cathedral is one draw you're especially counting on. Right now is finally the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
Best Places to Stay at Saint James Cathedral
Hotels near Saint James Cathedral
Travel stories can be found in all shapes and sizes. You'll have memories aplenty after you've visited Saint James Cathedral.
Situated in the city of Seattle, it is seen by travelers from across the globe.
Eager to rest your head nearby? You'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 26 options to select from, and they're all a short walk away. Popular ones include the Fairmont Olympic Hotel, The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton and Hotel Sorrento.
You'll be able to put aside more money for spending if you decide to sleep at one of the nearby budget hotels. Situated 0.6 miles away is the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, but you could also look into the Hotel 1000 if you're looking for another option. It's 0.5 miles away.
If luxurious accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels around here. The Pan Pacific Seattle is just 0.9 miles away, while the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both are stylish and full of creature comforts.
Before heading to Saint James Cathedral, stop for a treat at Specialty's Cafe & Bakery. This nearby rest stop is a great place to appease your sweet tooth. Seeking something more nourishing? Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Seattle is a recommended dining spot within this same area. Itching for a beer? Let the alcohol flow at Renaissance Seattle Hotel.
There are also plenty of other things going on within close range of Saint James Cathedral:
- Travelers and locals alike enjoy admiring the art exhibitions at Frye Art Museum.
- Poking through the clouds, Columbia Center is an iconic site that can't be missed.
- Many visitors find joy among the calm interior of Seattle Public Library, a much-loved library packed with books, periodicals and literature.
- Easy to find, Chapel of Saint Ignatius is a prominent part of the landscape. The church plays a significant role in the social and religious culture of the destination.
- There's a good chance you'll find something fascinating happening at Washington State Convention Center which often hosts great events.
It's easy to make one's way to Saint James Cathedral by train since it's just 0.6 miles from there to King Street Station.
Our list of hotels and resorts in First Hill furnishes everything you need, so you'll definitely find options near Saint James Cathedral that you'll enjoy. You will not be the only one: First Hill was a rather favored destination in the past year. Need help making a decision? All the pointers and recommendations you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. Once reservation time arrives, you'll rest easy: travelers of all manner endorsed their First Hill hotel.
- The guest service at accommodation near Saint James Cathedral will be great which is fitting for such a marvelous site.
- You'll find First Hill hotels are always primed to show you into presentable and neat rooms.
- From families to couples, we've got suites that are comfortable for everyone.
It's clear why First Hill hotels saw greater numbers of visitors in the past year than 2015. We see your favored place in your future thanks to our extensive registry of hotels near Saint James Cathedral.
Alluring First Hill
There are still more activities to do in First Hill when you've realized Saint James Cathedral.
- Head out on the town to end your good times with a bang; the next day, drop in on a local historical site.
- First Hill also knows several things about hospitality after some hours spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
- First Hill tourism has been hidden away until recently, but skyrocketing trips mean today is the day to make your wishes a reality.
Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to First Hill, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Saint James Cathedral from Expedia. Reserve now!