Visitors to Saint-Jean-de-Blaignac are sure to enjoy the wineries, local tours, and riverfront. Relaxing and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Saint-Jean-de-Blaignac
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Jean-de-Blaignac
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Rauzan, Chateau Palais Cardinal, and Chateau Mauvezin. Additionally, you'll find Chateau Ausone and Underground Pottery Museum in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Château de Courtebotte - Amenities at this guesthouse include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Saint-Jean-de-Blaignac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Saint-Jean-de-Blaignac gets about 35.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F