Top Hotels Near Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf
Top Hotels Close to Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2018
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf Hotel Guide
Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf is the ideal location to tee off your vacation.
If you've never heard of Saint-Jean-de-Monts, the place where it is found, you might be familiar with the national capital, Paris, from which it is 250 miles.
There are 4 hotels to pick from if you'd like to be in the immediate vicinity. The Best Western Hotel Atlantic Thalasso and Atlantic Golf Résidence are definitely good choices, and are just 2 miles from Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf.
The Hôtel Bâbord Tribord is a popular and practical local lodging. This budget-friendly establishment is excellent for those eager to save a bit of money, and it's located only 0.9 miles away.
Add a touch of elegance to your travels by reserving a room at one of the nearby luxury hotels. Renowned for their sophistication and class, the Camping Le Bois Dormant and the Camping du Bois Masson certainly deserve to be at the top of your list.
Restaurant du Golf (Golf St Jean de Monts, Avenue des Pays de la Loire, Saint-Jean-de-Monts) is only 0.07 miles from Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf, making it the best option for dinner reservations. Then find a stool at Base Nautique De Saint-Jean-De-Monts (11 Avenue de l'Estacade, Saint-Jean-de-Monts) and kickstart the party.
Other Places to Visit near Saint-Jean-de-Monts GolfThere are also lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf:
- Start your trip off on the right foot by going to Office de Tourisme Notre Dame de Monts and picking up some travel tips.
- If you love a good casino, stop by Casino Royal Concorde. Whether your game is poker or blackjack, you'll be sure to have a good night out.
- While we don't hold the answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to ponder them at Church of Saint-Gilles, known as one of the leading places of worship in the area.
- As your family explores, don't forget to go to see Challans Notre Dame Cathedral, the most compelling cathedral in this area.
- Grand Phare Lighthouse is a lovely focal point for painters, particularly when the shadows start falling at the close of day.