Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Julien-en-Genevois has to offer including the theme park and zoo. Around the area, top sights include Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Reformation Wall Monument, and Bourg-de-Four Square.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tropicaland. In the area, you'll also find Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and Reformation Wall Monument.
As you plan your vacation to Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 169 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Premiere Classe Geneve - Aéroport - Prevessin is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Saint-Julien-en-Genevois. This 2-star hotel in Prevessin-Moens features free parking, a computer station, and a terrace. Our customers like its location.
- Nash Airport Hotel is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the center of Saint-Julien-en-Genevois. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cointrin can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- NH Geneva Airport is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from central Saint-Julien-en-Genevois. This 4-star hotel in Meyrin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bourg-de-Four Square, located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral, which is 5.4 mi (8.8 km) away.
Getting Around Saint-Julien-en-Genevois
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Saint-Julien-en-Genevois Station. Saint-Julien-en-Genevois might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Saint-Julien-en-Genevois
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Julien-en-Genevois is 33.70 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F