Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc has to offer including its wineries. In Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau Larose Trintaudon. Additionally, you'll find Chateau Baudan and Chateau Fourcas Hosten in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 36 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Château La Tour Carnet - B.Magrez Luxury Wine Experience is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Pretty Super Confort House, 4/5 People is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the center of Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Merignac can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Premiere Classe Bordeaux Ouest - Mérignac Aéroport is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from central Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Bordeaux can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Saint-Laurent-de-Medoc gets about 35.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F