Those traveling to Saint-Lon-les-Mines are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Casino Barriere de Dax.
- There are 531 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Lon-les-Mines
Casino Barriere de Dax is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Cathedral of Notre-Dame Ste-Marie and Stade Maurice Boyau in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Saint-Lon-les-Mines, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 59 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Gnac E Pause is located in central Saint-Lon-les-Mines. This hotel in Saint-Lon-les-Mines features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Bayonne is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Saint-Lon-les-Mines. This hotel in Bayonne features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
- Baya Hotel & Spa is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Saint-Lon-les-Mines. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Capbreton can enjoy access to a marina and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Saint-Lon-les-Mines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Saint-Lon-les-Mines gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F