Overview of Gîte Moulin de Gaubourg
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage, Non Smoking, Vineyard View
About this area
Located in Saint-Mélaine-sur-Aubance, this cottage is in a rural area. Chateau de Brissac and Chateau d'Angers are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Belle Île and Plage de Rochefort.
- Chateau de Brissac - 5 min drive
- Angers Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Anjou Wake Park - 11 min drive
- Belle Île - 12 min drive
- Musee de l'Ardoise - 17 min drive
- Angers Saint Laud Station - 17 min drive
- Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire) - 28 min drive
- Table d'Hôtes — 1 min walk
- Le Haut Tertre - 6 min drive
- Bistrot des citoyens du monde - 9 min drive
- L'Antre Vue - 10 min drive
- Pizza Fresca - 11 min drive
About this property
Gîte Moulin de Gaubourg
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.