Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne has to offer including its monuments. There are 276 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Montaigne. In the area, you'll also find Bessineau Vineyards and Les Jardins de Sardy.
As you start planning your visit to Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 105 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Chateau Hotel & Spa Grand Barrail is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the center of Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Saint-Emilion can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Mercure Libourne Saint-Emilion is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne. This 4-star hotel in Libourne features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Hôtel Kyriad Libourne - Saint Emilion is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from central Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Arveyres can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Michel-de-Montaigne is 1.18 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F