Travelers to Saint-Paul-d'Espis will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is St Pierre Abbey.
- There are 173 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Paul-d'Espis
St Pierre Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Pont Napoléon and Golf d'Espalais.
As you start planning your visit to Saint-Paul-d'Espis, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 36 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Le Manoir St Jean is located in central Saint-Paul-d'Espis. With a stay at this hotel in Saint-Paul-d'Espis, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Abbaye des Capucins Spa & Resort, BW Premier Collection is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Saint-Paul-d'Espis. This 4-star hotel in Montauban features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Première Classe Agen is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Saint-Paul-d'Espis. This 1-star hotel in Agen features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Saint-Paul-d'Espis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Saint-Paul-d'Espis gets about 28.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F