Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Pierre-Colamine has to offer including its mountain views. There are 278 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Pierre-Colamine
A couple of favorite places to visit are Site Troglodyte de Jonas and Volcan d'Auvergne. You'll also find Lac Pavin and Lac Chambon in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Saint-Pierre-Colamine, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 106 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- PREMIERE CLASSE CLERMONT FERRAND SUD - Aubière is located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Saint-Pierre-Colamine. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Aubiere can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Appart'City Clermont Ferrand Centre is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Saint-Pierre-Colamine. This 3-star residence in Clermont-Ferrand features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its central location and clean rooms.
- Kyriad Clermont Ferrand Sud - La Pardieu is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Saint-Pierre-Colamine. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Clermont-Ferrand can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Saint-Pierre-Colamine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 24.65 inches of rain falls on Saint-Pierre-Colamine each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F