Find Hotels in Saint-Redempteur
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Redempteur has to offer including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Citadelle of Quebec, Place Royale, and Battlefields Park.
- You'll find 347 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quebec
- The closest major airport is in Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Redempteur
A favorite place to visit in the city is Place de l'Eglise Saint-Edmond-de-Stoneham. In the area, you'll also find Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale.
As you plan your vacation to Saint-Redempteur, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 203 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hôtel Palace Royal centre-ville is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Saint-Redempteur. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Quebec can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from central Saint-Redempteur. This 4.5-star hotel in Quebec features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- LHotelQuébec is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the center of Saint-Redempteur. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Quebec can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Battlefields Park, located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center, and Parliament Building, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Dressing for Saint-Redempteur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be -1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 3°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Redempteur is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F