Travelers to Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot
Places to visit in the larger region include La Ferme du Lacay, Church of Ste-Catherine, and Place Lafayette. Additionally, you'll find Pujols Historic Town and Place des Arcades in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 73 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Stelsia is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Moulin de Rigoulières is located within 1.5 mi (2.4 km) of the city center. With a stay at this guesthouse in Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot gets about 28.27 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F