Visitors to Sainte-Adele are sure to enjoy the ski areas, spas, and lakeside setting. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Sainte-Adele
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sainte-Adele
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Saint Adele Valley Golf Club, Le Chantecler Golf Club, and Ski Chantecler are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sainte Adele Theatre and Au Pays des Merveilles.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sainte-Adele. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Au Clos Rolland Couette & Cafe - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Auberge & Spa Beaux-Rêves - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Auberge Bonne Nuit-Bonjour Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sainte-Adele
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Sainte-Adele gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°F