Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel was nice but the rooms appear older than the lobby. It's nice but not fabulous. We did enjoy being close to the shops and excellent restaurants and that was the primary reason for selecting this hotel.
We were celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and Montreal was one of our destinations...beautiful city, Notre-Dame Basilica was breath taking, loved the Underground City and the Complexe Desjardins, just to name a few..our hotel was within walking distance of it all (we averaged about 5-6 miles ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sainte-Catherine Street hotel! Finding the ideal place to stay during your Montreal escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sainte-Catherine Street. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Sainte-Catherine Street hotels even let youbring several pets along for your stay.
- Montreal is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Sainte-Catherine Street has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Montreal has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Sainte-Catherine Street is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?