Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated near the beach, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Airborne Museum and within 6 mi (10 km) of Ecausseville Airship Hangar and Azeville Gun Battery. D-Day Paratrooper Historical Center and Crisbecq Battery are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and a garden.
All 41 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Sainte Mere
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Le Sainte Mere is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
La Cotentine - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 50 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Le Sainte Mere
- Le Sainte Mere
- Logis Le Sainte Mere Hotel Sainte-Mere-Eglise
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.