No matter what you believe, stand back and appreciate Saishoji Temple.
It can be found in Nagaoka, 150 miles from Tokyo.
If you would like to spend your entire vacation in the immediate vicinity of Saishoji Temple, your accommodation options are few and far between. The Yasuragi no Yado Yuhana is your best bet since it is only 0.5 miles away.
Travelers desperate to stuff themselves after a morning at Saishoji Temple can usually be caught relishing in a delicious sit-down dinner at シーブリーズ (7353-95 Teradomarinozumi, Nagaoka). This establishment is merely 0.5 miles away from Saishoji Temple.
Other Places to Visit near Saishoji Temple
Saishoji Temple is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Challenge yourself and walk the trails of Mount Yahiko. Beautiful scenery and and a feeling of achievement await you.
- Sit on the soft, green grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, frolic with the young ones and leisurely admire the tranquility of nature at Yahiko Park.
- Local people pay homage to the sacred Yahiko Shrine, so take their lead and immerse yourself in the beliefs and customs of the area.
- The spiritual practices of a place are often what make up the bedrock of a culture. Take time out to visit Shirayamahime Shrine and discover the main values at the core of this culture.
- You can watch amazing animals swim around, try to name them and learn all about how they live at Teradomari Aquarium, a fun and educational attraction for the whole family.