Envision yourself on your upcoming holiday: you probably see yourself rambling around the avenues, looking up at the gorgeous world or the architecture all around you. Still, there's one draw you are anticipating most of all: Salem Toy Museum. It has been an item on your bucket list for as long as you can recall, and right now is the time to mark it accomplished.
Where Can I Stay Close to Salem Toy Museum?
Hotels near Salem Toy Museum
A visit to Salem Toy Museum is sure to be an interesting experience.
It's located in Salem, just 14 miles from the hustle and bustle of Boston, the state's capital.
You'll find at least 6 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Salem Toy Museum. With 112 hotels, you should consider staying in Boston. It's a short drive of 14 miles. Some of the recommended options are the Mandarin Oriental Boston, Four Seasons Hotel Boston and The Ritz-Carlton, Boston.
If you're hoping to find somewhere economical to lie down after a long day, there are some options for you. There are some great budget hotels located nearby. The Salem Inn is a 0.3 miles walk away and the Hawthorne Hotel is 0.1 miles away.
If you are ready to experience style and prestige, think about selecting one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. Check out the plush amenities at the Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites and the Merchant. These establishments are just 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Just 0.4 miles from Salem Toy Museum you will stumble upon Witch's Brew Cafe (156 Derby Street, Salem). This coffee shop is usually busy with sightseers in search of a caffeine boost. If that isn't going to cut it, order some of the specials at Rockafellas (231 Essex Street, Salem). You'll find this frequently mentioned restaurant just 0.1 miles from Salem Toy Museum.
There are also plenty of other things happening in the vicinity of Salem Toy Museum:
- One of your first stops on your visit should be National Park Service Salem Visitor Center. Here, you will be able to get some great ideas and find your bearings before you begin exploring.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Peabody Essex Museum, a well-known museum here.
- Arrange a stop off to explore the compelling exhibits located at Witch History Museum.
- If you are looking for an enjoyable day out, make sure you visit Salem Witch Museum.
- Salem Wax Museum is a wonderful attraction for you and your family. With an assortment of celebrity wax figures, it is the perfect choice to catch unforgettable photographs.
It is 0.2 miles to get from Salem Toy Museum to the closest rail station, Salem.
Our directory of places to stay in Boston provides all that you want, so you can certainly get accommodation near Salem Toy Museum you'll appreciate. It's time to get going Boston experienced quite a few newcomers in the last twelve months. All the information and tips you're searching for you'll find right here. You'll spend with confidence once the moment arrives to make your booking, too: newcomers of all manner approved of their Boston hotel.
- Appropriate for such a lovely site, the guest service at lodging close to Salem Toy Museum is awesome.
- Looking for accommodations that are cozy plus clean? You'll get it right here.
- "Presentable, fresh, and prepared to greet you" is how Boston hotel rooms operate.
Accommodation near Boston received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. We see your prized place in your future with our diverse list of hotels near Salem Toy Museum.
With Salem Toy Museum realized, there are still even more things to see and do in Boston.
- Boston has been only for those in on the secret, but is now starting to find its place.
- Dine on an enticing snack of the local cuisine and discover a cute market to get some souvenirs.
- Use an afternoon to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also realize Boston knows some things about special welcomes.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Boston, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Salem Toy Museum. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in some breathtaking new scrapbook photos!