Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts hostel with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Historical Downtown Salerno, this hostel is steps from Complex of San Pietro a Corte, Museo Roberto Papi, and Church of San Giorgio. Palazzo di Citta di Salerno and Duomo di Salerno are also within 5 minutes.
This hostel features a bar/lounge, self parking, and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer free WiFi and ceiling fans. Guests will also find showers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Ostello Ave Gratia Plena - Hostel
Ostello Ave Gratia Plena - Hostel features multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area. Event facilities measuring 65 square feet (6 square meters) include a meeting room. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 65
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1600
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Ave Gratia Plena Hostel
- Ostello Ave Gratia Plena
- Ostello Ave Gratia Plena Hostel
- Ostello Ave Gratia Plena Hostel Salerno
- Ostello Ave Gratia Plena Salerno
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.