Travelers to Salisbury will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Adelaide Oval, and National Wine Centre of Australia.
- You'll find 468 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salisbury
Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Adelaide Oval, and National Wine Centre of Australia are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Art Gallery of South Australia and Adelaide Festival Centre.
As you plan your vacation to Salisbury, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of Salisbury. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Adelaide is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the center of Salisbury. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Pullman Adelaide is 11.2 mi (18 km) from central Salisbury. This 5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Government House, 11.1 mi/17.8 km from the city center, and Rundle Mall, which is 11.2 mi/18 km away.
Getting Around Salisbury
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Salisbury Station or Salisbury Nurlutta Station. Salisbury might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Salisbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Salisbury each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F