Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelResort with private beach, full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in Chase, this beachfront resort is connected to the convention center, 0 mi (0 km) from Talking Rock Golf Course, and within 9 mi (15 km) of Roderick Haig-Brown Provincial Park and Crannog Ales. Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge and Chase Canyon Treetop Flyers are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Pamper yourself with a visit to Quaaout Lodge and Spa, Talking Rock Golf's full-service spa, practice your swing on the golf course, or catch some rays on the private sand beach.
All 70 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find balconies or patios, iPod docks, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Quaaout Lodge and Spa, Talking Rock Golf
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Enjoy a summer holiday at Quaaout Lodge and Spa, Talking Rock Golf, where you can work on your swing at the golf course or spend a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Quaaout Lodge and Spa, Talking Rock Golf is a smoke-free property.
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- Conference space
- Year Built 1992
- Meeting rooms 4
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 381
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4106
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Golf course on site
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Jack Sams Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a private beach. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Rafting nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Golfing on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Quaaout Lodge
- Quaaout Lodge Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Lodge Talking Rock Golf Chase
- Quaaout Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Talking Rock Golf Chase
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.