Find Hotels in Salmon Arm
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Visiting Salmon Arm
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Salmon Arm, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. A top sight in the city is Shuswap Lake.
- There are 106 hotels and other accommodations in Salmon Arm
- The closest major airport is in Kamloops, BC (YKA), 51.1 mi (82.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 51.7 mi (83.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salmon Arm
Cultural venues in the city include Caravan Farm Theatre, R.J. Haney Heritage Village and Museum, and Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum. Attractions like Salmon Arm Water Slides, Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge, and D Dutchmen Dairy are fun for kids of all ages. The lakeside and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Shuswap Lake, Columbia Mountains, and Mara Provincial Park.
In Salmon Arm, you'll find 106 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Maple Bed & Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Sunny Shuswap B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Silver Star Mountain Resort, 25.2 mi/40.5 km from the city center, and Sun Peaks Resort, which is 29.7 mi/47.7 km away.
Dressing for Salmon Arm
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Salmon Arm is 11.28 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Salmon Arm?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salmon Arm, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Salmon Arm?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Salmon Arm?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Salmon Arm?
What's the best hotel for couples in Salmon Arm?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Salmon Arm?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Shuswap Lake?
What about the best place to stay near Caravan Farm Theatre?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Salmon Arm?
What's the best golf hotel in Salmon Arm?
What are some accommodations with pools in Salmon Arm?
Recent reviews of Salmon Arm hotels
More trip options
- Salmon Arm Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Salmon Arm Airports
- Hotels near Popular Salmon Arm Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Salmon Arm
- More Hotel Options in Salmon Arm
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Salmon Arm, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends