Find Hotels in Salmon Creek, WA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Visiting Salmon Creek
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Salmon Creek, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, live music, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Moda Center, Portland International Raceway, and Portland Meadows Racetrack.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Salmon Creek
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salmon Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Salmon Creek Regional Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Moda Center and Portland International Raceway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Salmon Creek. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Vancouver - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Portland Meadows Racetrack, 8.2 mi/13.1 km from the heart of the city, and Grotto, which is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away.
Dressing for Salmon Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Salmon Creek is 38.27 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Salmon Creek?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salmon Creek, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Salmon Creek?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Salmon Creek?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Salmon Creek?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Salmon Creek?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Salmon Creek?
Recent reviews of Salmon Creek hotels
More trip options
- Salmon Creek Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Salmon Creek Airports
- Hotels in Salmon Creek Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Salmon Creek Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Salmon Creek
- More Hotel Options in Salmon Creek
- Salmon Creek Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Vancouver
- Other Hotels near Salmon Creek, Vancouver
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends