Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Salt Lake City hotel with contemporary design
Popular property highlights
Near Salt Palace
The 18-story Hilton Salt Lake City Center recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation, which updated all guestrooms and suites in a bold, contemporary design. The property is centrally located, only half a block from the Salt Palace Convention Center, 2.5 blocks from Temple Square, and within 5 blocks of 3 downtown shopping centers.
The hotel is home to the ever-popular Spencer's for Steaks and Chops, and features an indoor lap pool and spa tub with indoor and outdoor decks. There are 12 meeting rooms and a total of 24,000 square feet of meeting space.
Hilton Serenity Beds
Hilton Salt Lake City Center provides rooms with Hilton Serenity Beds and city views. Rooms offer flat screen TVs, and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Hilton Salt Lake City Center is a half-block from Salt Palace Convention Center and 2.5 blocks from Temple Square. Ski shuttles, 32 ski lifts, and 332 ski runs can be found nearby.
At one end of the lobby is Spencer's for Steaks and Chops, the ultimate steakhouse. At the other end, Trofi restaurant offers a breakfast buffet.
The indoor lap pool and adjoining spa tub are surrounded by indoor and outdoor decks with chaise lounges, tables, and chairs. Situated near the pool is a light-filled fitness center.
The hotel's meeting areas and public spaces offer wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
A 24-hour business center has 4 computer stations with high-speed Internet access, a copier, printer, and fax machine, express mail, a notary public, and video-conferencing capabilities (surcharges). The hotel houses 24,000 square feet of meeting space and 12 meeting rooms.
An area shuttle is offered during limited hours (surcharge). Secure parking is available on site (surcharge).
For a surcharge, the Hilton allows pets and provides pet beds as well as water and food bowls for use during the stay.
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 12
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 499
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 4.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 4.99 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
In-room dining - Offers items from Trofi and Spencer's for Steaks and Chops menus. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Available from early morning to late evening.
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - USDA Prime Grade Black Angus Beef, chops, and seafood. Signature wine list with more than 300 selections. Casual dining. Lunch and dinner weekdays, dinner only on weekends.
Trofi - Start the morning with the renowned Breakfast at Hilton, a buffet with a wide selection of hot and cold items, fresh juice, Starbucks® coffee, eggs, omelets, and waffles made to order.
Starbucks - Jump start your day with Proudly Brew by Starbucks® Espresso or a Frappuccino® Blended Beverage. Also offering breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and sweets. Open daily from early morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The indoor and outdoor decks of the indoor lap pool have tables, chairs, and chaise lounges. A light-filled fitness center has seven TVs, cardio equipment, resistance machines, and free weights.
Memory Grove Park, within one mile of the hotel, provides hiking trails along City Creek and into City Creek Canyon. Liberty Park, with walking paths, lighted tennis courts, amusement park, and renowned aviary, is two miles away. Within 50 miles of downtown are 10 world-class ski resorts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per night (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 22.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 4.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Center
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center
- Salt Lake City Center Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center Utah
- Hilton Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking and Internet Promotion
Book a stay in a "Parking & Internet" rate category anytime, and receive parking and high-speed Internet access.
Must book a "Parking & Internet" rate category to qualify. Good for standalone & package bookings. Offer is per room and includes complimentary self-parking for one vehicle and high-speed internet access. Details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in