Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Salt Lake City hotel with airport shuttle
Popular property highlights
Near Temple Square
This 12-story downtown Salt Lake City hotel is 4 blocks from the Salt Palace Convention Center, 6 blocks south of Temple Square, and 31 miles from world-class skiing at Park City. Discover the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, check out the views from the Ensign Peak Hiking Trail, or learn about the cosmos at Clark Planetarium.
Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City offers 2 casual restaurants, a lively bar, wireless Internet access throughout, and complimentary transportation to the airport and around downtown.
The 394 guestrooms of Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City have views of either downtown or the mountains and provide complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television, and voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City. Complimentary transportation is provided to the airport and downtown Salt Lake City. A men's barbershop is on site. The hotel offers 2 restaurants and lounges, including a restaurant and a lounge in the lobby.
Recreational amenities include fitness equipment, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Luggage storage is available. Nearby, guests can enjoy 332 ski runs, serviced by 32 ski lifts. There is a nearby ski shuttle, as well as ski lessons and equipment rental.
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 13
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The Restaurant - This restaurant features modern American fare with a Pacific Northwest twist. Healthy dishes that highlight contemporary local cuisine is the focus of this restaurant. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is available; this restaurant also has a lounge.
Victrola Coffee Roasters - This coffee house offers delicious caffeinated brews. Set up your laptop, take a cup to-go, or relax with friends.
Per Utah State Law, alcoholic beverages in the restaurant and bar facilities are only available with food purchase. Liquor and wine are available until 12 AM, select beers available until 1 AM.
In the evening you can catch a show at the Living Stage, a recently launched on-site venue featuring local artists and performers. Sit back and swap stories with other guests while you enjoy the laid-back atmosphere.
Nearby Things to Do
This Salt Lake City hotel's splash pool is open seasonally, and the spa tub is available year-round. Seven world-class ski resorts are within an hour's drive of the hotel. The nine-hole Nibley Park Golf Course is less than five miles away, and 18-hole Wingpointe Golf Course is seven miles away, 18 holes; both are public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Hotel RL Red Lion Salt Lake City
- Red Lion Salt Lake Downtown
- RL Red Lion Salt Lake City
- Hotel RL By Red Lion Salt Lake City Utah
- Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
- RL Salt Lake City
- Hotel RL Salt Lake City
- Red Lion Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Red Lion
- Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown
- Hotel RL Red Lion
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from June to September. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.