Ratings based on 1,094 Verified Reviews

They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
4.6 out of 5
95% of guests recommend
4.7 Room cleanliness
4.7 Service & staff
4.7 Room comfort
4.7 Hotel condition
Expedia Verified Reviews
They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from ibadan Nigeria

I really enjoyed my stay

Posted Jul 23, 2016
The whole experience was very fantastic The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Seattle

Convenient Location and Great Breakfast

Posted Jul 21, 2016
Pros: BREAKFAST
This was a quick overnight stay during a long road trip home. Arrived late but no problem checking in. Front desk staff member was friendly and attentive and got us checked in fairly quickly. Room was very nice and spacious. Bed was a bit firmer than I care for but was so tired I had no problem sleeping. The breakfast was GREAT. I would say it was one of the BEST complimentary breakfasts that I have had. Everything was very fresh and maintained. The French toast was delicious and the made to order omelets were amazing! Considering we were a family of 4 we would have spent half our hotel cost to buy that breakfast at a restaurant.
4 out of 5
by A verified traveler

Great hotel close to everything.

Posted Jul 16, 2016
Very nice hotel. Peaceful and very clean and extremely helpful staff. Winning combination.
4 out of 5
by A verified traveler

Posted Apr 28, 2016
Pros: I liked the amenities offered. The breakfast was perfect with a large selection and good food.
Cons: Didn't see anything in my brief stay.
Location: Didn't see anything in my brief stay.
Friendly staff and nice first impression. I was going to a conference at the community college the next day and they offered a shuttle to take me there which was a nice surprise. The room was a great layout with the divisions and the added kitchenette was a bonus if I was going to stay for an extended time. Everything you could ask for to make it feel like a home away from home.
4 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Idaho

Nice room and easy access to interstate

Posted Apr 27, 2016
The room was very nice and clean. I was on the east side of the building and had a great view of the mountains. Bedding was comfortable. I guess I was confused, but H-Bar is not a bar, you cannot order a drink unless you dine with them. BYOB, you have a full kitchen :) Otherwise, a great place to stay.
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from California

Posted Apr 26, 2016
I have stayed here several times and I have always enjoyed it. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and I will definitely go back!
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Orofino Idaho

Weekend stay

Posted Apr 25, 2016
Pros: Very nice
Cons: Larger menu for dinners
Location: Multiplex and restaurants
We had a great time at the hotel. great staff and wonderfull breakfast
3 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Brooklyn, NY

Mom 85th birthday

Posted Apr 23, 2016
We took a "studio" which was awful! About 30% of the space was a nice kitchen-IF cooking for a family. The remaining bedroom, living room, hallway and bath was crammed into the remaining 70%. If the kitchen had been half the size and the remainder added to the bed/living space it may have been better. In addition to the poor use of space, we faced west - or, the highway! Noise all night long. The staff is nice but the location is awful (maybe ok on the other side of the building) and the room way too tight.
5 out of 5
by natalie

This traveler left a rating score only Posted Apr 19, 2016 on Hotels
4 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Jersey City, NJ

Very good location and spacious

Posted Apr 19, 2016
Pros: Nice decor
Cons: Free laundry, the coin-op was annoying. Only took quarters.
Location: Great for business or visiting not much to do.
The rooms were spacious, pool was very nice and heated. Very nice complementary breakfast. Adam at the front desk went OUT OF HIS WAY too help us!