Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Salt Lake City business hotel with pool
Near venues, shops
This downtown Salt Lake City hotel is adjacent to the Salt Palace Convention Center, across from the Energy Solutions Arena, and within 2 blocks of Temple Square, The Gateway open-air shopping center and City Creek Center.
Indoor pool, spa tub
The Radisson features an indoor pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. A business center, with 6 computers, is available for guest convenience.
All rooms at Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown overlook the city or Wasatch Mountains, and include complimentary wireless Internet access, free local phone calls, 37-inch flat-panel televions, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown sits adjacent to the Salt Palace Convention Center, across the street from Energy Solutions Arena, and within two blocks of Temple Square and The Gateway open-air shopping center and City Creek Center. The hotel is also near 32 ski runs and 332 ski lifts.
Copper Canyon Grill House & Tavern boasts an intimate casual dining experience, featuring a menu of Contemporary American cuisine. This new restaurant offers a relaxing and family-friendly environment with simple yet elegant décor. Open 7 days a week from 6.30 AM to 2 PM and from 5 PM to 10 PM.
A business center with complimentary high-speed Internet access is located in the lobby, one on the second floor. In addition, wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby and guestrooms.
Other amenities include an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center.
Self and valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 16
- Total number of rooms - 381
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference space size (feet) - 11
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Copper Canyon Grill House & Tavern - Casual, family friendly restaurant featuring a menu of Contemporary American cuisine. Open 7 days a week from 6:30 AM – 2 PM and 5 PM – 10 PM. Also serves cocktails, microbrews, and wine from late afternoon to late evening.
Room service - Available 24-hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Radisson provides an indoor pool and spa tub. The complimentary fitness center includes a treadmill, stair machine, elliptical trainer, and stationary bicycle.
Hiking and cycling are available at City Creek Canyon, one mile away. Bonneville Golf Course, open to the public, is five miles from the hotel. Among the world-class ski resorts within driving distance are Alta and Snowbird ski areas, and Park City--all between 18-33 miles from the Radisson.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
- Salt Lake City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown Utah
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.