Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and free airport shuttle
Situated in Salt Lake City, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Wingpointe Golf Course, Clark Planetarium, and The Gateway. Tabernacle and Salt Lake Temple are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 174 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ramada Salt Lake City Airport
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Ramada Salt Lake City Airport provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3500 square feet (325 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2014.
Ramada Salt Lake City Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3500
- Conference space size (meters) - 325
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free airport transportation
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Amelia's Grill & Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a free hot/cold buffet breakfast, available daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night (maximum USD 10 per stay)
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Self parking fee: USD 6.50 per night
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night (maximum USD 10 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Ramada Hotel Salt Lake City Airport
- Ramada Salt Lake City Airport
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple Utah
- Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel
- Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Utah
- Salt Lake City Ramada
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).