- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Solitude Mountain
- 1 min drive
- Brighton Mountain Resort
- 4 min drive
- Honeycomb Grill
- 4 min walk
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
The Inn at Solitude is located in Solitude. Solitude Mountain and Brighton Mountain Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Big Cottonwood Canyon.Visit our Solitude travel guide
- Solitude Mountain - 1 min drive
- Brighton Mountain Resort - 4 min drive
- Alta Ski Area - 39 min drive
- Short Cut - 51 min drive
- Silver Star Lift - 54 min drive
- Murray Central Station - 31 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 44 min drive
- St. Bernard's — 1 min walk
- Honeycomb Grill — 1 min walk
- Honeycomb Grill - 4 min walk
About this property
The Inn at Solitude
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Property is also known as
- Inn Solitude
- Solitude Inn
- The Inn At Solitude Utah
- The Inn at Solitude Hotel
- The Inn at Solitude Solitude
- The Inn at Solitude Hotel Solitude
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Everything was just sort of “meh” ... staff who answered the phone couldn’t provide information about parking, beds were lumpy with rough sheets, very little to do at night. Staff in the restaurant were very nice, views and convenience can’t be beat, there was just nothing about the stay that would make me want to return.