Get an overview of this hotel4-star Salzburg hotel in City Centre Salzburg, walk to Mirabell Palace and Gardens
Located in City Centre Salzburg, this boutique hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Salzburg Congress Convention Center and Mirabell Palace and Gardens. Mozart's Birthplace and Salzburg Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 39 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Villa Carlton features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This boutique hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, shopping on site, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Villa Carlton is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 67.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25-35 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
This hotel will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 67.00 per night
- Villa Carlton
- Villa Carlton Hotel
- Villa Carlton Hotel Salzburg
- Villa Carlton Salzburg
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.