Salzkammergut Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Salzkammergut and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 166 hotels that accept pets. Check out these popular Salzkammergut hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- NH Salzburg City is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to public transit.
- Pets are welcome at Star Inn Hotel Salzburg Zentrum, by Comfort. This hotel offers free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel One Salzburg-Süd. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Salzkammergut
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Salzkammergut is 1.02 inches
Exploring Salzkammergut with Your Pet
Known for its live music, Salzkammergut has lots to offer visitors including its castle and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Imperial Villa and Park and Church of St. Michael. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ort Castle and Hellbrunn Palace. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Aquaplanning4you OG, Fressnapf, or Hundesalon Kaiblinger.