Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Sambuca di Sicilia hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 5, 2019
Visiting Sambuca di Sicilia
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sambuca di Sicilia has to offer. A top sight in the area is Selinunte. In Sambuca di Sicilia, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sambuca di Sicilia
Selinunte is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Calatamauro Castle and Church of Maria SS Annunziata e San Nicolo in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sambuca di Sicilia, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 46 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Entire Apartment - 4 Beds - Kitchen use - Terrace is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Sambuca di Sicilia. This property in Sambuca di Sicilia features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Don Giovanni is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the center of Sambuca di Sicilia. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sciacca can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Verdura Resort is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from central Sambuca di Sicilia. This 4-star hotel in Menfi features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sambuca di Sicilia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Sambuca di Sicilia each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sambuca di Sicilia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sambuca di Sicilia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sambuca di Sicilia?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Sambuca di Sicilia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sambuca di Sicilia?
What's the best place to stay near Azienda Agricola Di Giovanna?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sambuca di Sicilia?
Recent reviews of Sambuca di Sicilia hotels
More trip options
- Sambuca di Sicilia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Sambuca di Sicilia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sambuca di Sicilia
- More Hotel Options in Sambuca di Sicilia
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Sambuca di Sicilia, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends