Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Cape Fatuosofia resort is within 32 mi (52 km) of Faleata Golf Course, Papaseea Sliding Rocks, and Togitogina Waterfall. National Parliament and Apia Park are also within 32 mi (52 km).
At Le Vasa Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 14 individually decorated rooms feature Select Comfort beds and minibars. Guests can appreciate conveniences like living rooms and dining areas, and other amenities include refrigerators and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Vasa Resort
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Le Vasa Resort with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Beach umbrellas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Poolside bar
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( WST 20 per hour )
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cocolinis by the Sea - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Massages on beach
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for WST 47 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: WST 40.00 (one way)
- Fee for full breakfast: WST 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: WST 40 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: WST 40.00 (one-way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: WST 47 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Le Vasa
- Le Vasa Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Resort
- Le Vasa Resort Cape Fatuosofia
- Vasa Resort
- Le Vasa Apia
- Le Vasa Hotel Apia
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.