Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The staff were very friendly. The room and bathroom were somewhat spacious. Its a great location for the beach and restaurants. Also very close to the town of Samos/Vathi so it was easy to catch the ferry to the next Island we were visiting.
This is a great hotel with nice clean rooms, awesome views overlooking the sea, and beautiful pool area. Not the most centralized location but worth the price. And very friendly staff!
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Samos Island hotel! Choosing the ideal temporary home during your North Aegean Islands holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Samos Island. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Samos Island accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- North Aegean Islands is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Samos Island has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, North Aegean Islands has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Samos Island is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?