Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel with river-level dining
Popular property highlights
Near Rivercenter Mall
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is just off IH-37, on the San Antonio Riverwalk, adjacent to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Rivercenter Mall is 1 block from the hotel, and the Alamo is 0.4 miles from the hotel.
Heated outdoor pool
Guests can enjoy drinks at Bar Rojo. The heated outdoor lap pool with sun deck and 24-hour Stay Fit gym both enable guests to work out on site.
Flat-panel TVs and free WiFi
Guestrooms at Grand Hyatt San Antonio feature premium bedding, free WiFi, and 32-inch flat-panel televisions with premium satellite channels. Air conditioned guestrooms also include in-room safes and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers Perks Coffee & More and Bar Rojo. This Grand Hyatt also features a heated outdoor lap pool with a sundeck, and a 24-hour Stay Fit health club with cardio machines and weight-lifting equipment. A business center with audiovisual equipment is available. 115,000 square feet (10,684 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space includes 5,200 square feet (483 square meters) of balcony space, and can accommodate up to 3,600 guests. In addition, there are 2 ballrooms. A concierge desk is on site. This pet-friendly San Antonio hotel also offers valet parking (surcharge; parking height restrictions apply), and limo/town car service. Additional parking is available nearby (surcharge).
Grand Hyatt San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 41
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Total number of rooms - 1003
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 10684
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 115000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Perks Coffee & More - Coffee and sandwiches, available 24 hours.
Bar Rojo - Cocktails served in a posh setting.
Ruth's Chris - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour Stay Fit health club at Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers a full range of cardio machines and free weight equipment. Guests will also enjoy the heated outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Pet policy: only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or 2 dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted. The fees for stays of up to 6 nights is $100 per stay; stays for 7 to 30 nights an additional $100 cleaning fee will be charged; for stays of 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel's discretion. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 39 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).