Get an overview of this hotelHip hacienda on the Riverwalk's banks
Popular property highlights
On the Riverwalk
Located on the Riverwalk, this hotel is across from the convention center and adjacent to La Villita shops and galleries; the Alamo, Rivercenter Mall, and Arnesan River Theater are within 2 blocks.
Food and drink
The Hilton Palacio del Rio is home to Durty Nelly's Irish Pub, which hosts nightly sing-alongs. A Tex-Mex restaurant, a Texan-style sports bar, and a lobby piano bar are also on site.
Balconies with views
All 485 guestrooms have private, furnished balconies overlooking the city. Rooms offer WiFi (surcharge), cable TV with premium channels, and designer bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Palacio Del Rio
This hotel is on San Antonio's Riverwalk. Surrounded by chaise lounges, the outdoor pool on the fifth floor offer views of the Riverwalk and the city. The 24-hour fitness center offers a range of exercise machines, as well as a TV and complimentary access to a washer/dryer. The Hilton Palacio del Rio also provides several choices for dining and drinks. A buffet breakfast is available (surcharge). The Rio Cruise boat makes a stop outside the hotel. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). There are also business center and 20 meeting rooms. Self and valet parking are available for a fee.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 485
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1968
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 20
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
River's Edge Cafe + Patio Bar - Guests can dine by the river in this casual and colorful restaurant featuring Mediterranean and Tex-Mex cuisine. Open daily, it offers live entertainment on the weekend.
Durty Nelly's Irish Pub - At this lively, traditional Irish pub, nightly sing-alongs are a tradition. Open daily, Nelly's offers a selection of local and imported beers with all the peanuts guests can eat.
Tex's Sports Bar - Like Texas, this bar is big and roomy, with plenty of televisions. Open daily, it serves a wide selection of spirits and Tex-Mex appetizers.
Rincon Allegre - This lobby piano bar features ceiling fans, leather sofas, antique accents, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Riverwalk. A display of saddles is mounted as artwork. Open nightly, it serves spirits, wine, and beer.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: 1 percent of room rate
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 29.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hilton Palacio
- Hilton Palacio Rio
- Hilton Palacio Rio Hotel
- Hilton Palacio Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton Palacio Rio San Antonio
- Hilton Rio
- Palacio Rio
- Rio Hilton
- Rio Palacio
- Hilton Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton Palacio Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton San Antonio
- Palacio Del Rio Hilton
- San Antonio Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
3rd Night Free
Guests who book a minimum 3-night stay for travel in the "3rd Night Free Promo" rate plan will pay for two nights and get the third night free.
This offer is not valid with any other discount, coupon, or offer. Guests must book the rate plan to receive the offer. Other restrictions may apply.