Get an overview of this hotelAn Official SeaWorld Partner Hotel, family friendly, with on-site full service spa
Close to SeaWorld
The Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa is less than a mile from SeaWorld, 16 miles from the San Antonio Riverwalk and El Mercado, and 9 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
Hill Country Spa
The on-site spa features six treatment rooms, a spa boutique, therapeutic massages, nail and hair care, dry saunas, and steam rooms.
All 226 guestrooms at The Hilton San Antonio feature wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms have marble floors, marble vanities, shower massage tool, and Peter Thomas Roth bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa
The Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa is an official accommodation for SeaWorld, the theme park featuring rides and slides, dolphins, a haunted lighthouse, and Shamu, a celebrity whale. SeaWorld is located a mile (1.6 kilometers) from the hotel.
Additional features include the full-service Spa with treatment rooms, Vichy shower areas, and a spa boutique. Signature treatments include the "Smooth as a Baby's ... Facial," "Marine Body Polish," "Dead Sea Salt Glow," several types of therapeutic massages, and nail and hair care. Private outdoor massages are also offered.
Men's and women's locker rooms have wooden lockers, tiled showers, and complimentary bath products. Dry saunas, steam rooms, and luxury cotton towels are additional offerings. A tropical-style "quiet room" with bamboo furnishings transports guests into an oasis of peace and relaxation.
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). A boardroom, smaller meeting rooms, and a ballroom with a ceiling 16 feet (4.9 meters) high are among the total of 10 meeting rooms available. High-speed Internet access is available for a fee. Complimentary self-parking is available. Guests also have access to a shuttle to nearby areas.
The Hilton San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 13
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour health club
- Full-service spa
- Free theme park shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hill Country Cafe - Modern ranch-house style bar with wrought iron chandeliers, wood-beamed ceilings, a 2-story limestone fireplace, and 2 plasma TVs. Glass walls open to the terrace with fire pits and garden area. Outdoor dining is available. South Texas cuisine is served for breakfast and lunch.
AB Lounge - Offering Texas and American cuisine, this restaurant offers a modern and elegant ambience. Enjoy a wide variety of appetizers and main course options as well as the full bar.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
On-site recreational facilities include a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, TVs, towels, and purified water.
Three heated outdoor pools include a lagoon-shaped heated pool with waterfall, a lap pool, and a children's pool with water cannons, tiled orcas, porpoises, and sunfish. A spa tub rounds out the hotel's fitness offerings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 11
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hilton Hill Hotel
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel
- Hilton Hill Country Hotel
- Hilton Hill Country
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel And Spa
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Radisson Hill Country Resort
- San Antonio Radisson
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.