Get an overview of this hotelAn Official SeaWorld Partner Hotel, family friendly
Popular property highlights
Close to SeaWorld
The Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa is less than a mile from SeaWorld, 16 miles from the San Antonio Riverwalk and El Mercado, and 9 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
All 226 guestrooms at The Hilton San Antonio feature wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms have marble floors, marble vanities, shower massage tool, and Peter Thomas Roth bath products.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Family-friendly amenities
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Onsite restaurant could've been nicer
Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa
The Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa is an official accommodation for SeaWorld, the theme park featuring rides and slides, dolphins, a haunted lighthouse, and Shamu, a celebrity whale. SeaWorld is located a mile (1.6 kilometers) from the hotel.
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). A boardroom, smaller meeting rooms, and a ballroom with a ceiling 16 feet (4.9 meters) high are among the total of 10 meeting rooms available. High-speed Internet access is available for a fee. Complimentary self-parking is available. Guests also have access to a shuttle to nearby areas.
The Hilton San Antonio is a smoke-free property.
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Steam room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 13
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour health club
- Free theme park shuttle
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- MP3 docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Hill Country Cafe - Modern ranch-house style bar with wrought iron chandeliers, wood-beamed ceilings, a 2-story limestone fireplace, and 2 plasma TVs. Glass walls open to the terrace with fire pits and garden area. Outdoor dining is available. South Texas cuisine is served for breakfast and lunch.
AB Lounge - Offering Texas and American cuisine, this restaurant offers a modern and elegant ambience. Enjoy a wide variety of appetizers and main course options as well as the full bar.
Nearby Things to Do
On-site recreational facilities include a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, TVs, towels, and purified water.
Three heated outdoor pools include a lagoon-shaped heated pool with waterfall, a lap pool, and a children's pool with water cannons, tiled orcas, porpoises, and sunfish. A spa tub rounds out the hotel's fitness offerings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Hilton Hill Hotel
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel
- Hilton Hill Country Hotel
- Hilton Hill Country
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel And Spa
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Radisson Hill Country Resort
- San Antonio Radisson
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.