Get an overview of this hotelDowntown San Antonio hotel with River Walk and Alamo views
Popular property highlights
Near the Alamo
Located on the Riverwalk, this 16-story hotel is 1 block away from the Alamo and Rivercenter Mall, 2 blocks from the convention center, and 10 blocks from the Market Square and Northstar Mall.
Guests at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk can enjoy the sun, the stars, and the panoramic city views while lounging on the 16th-story rooftop terrace, which offers an outdoor swimming pool and poolside dining.
Atrium or downtown views
Guestrooms overlook the hotel's multi-level atrium, while others offer views of downtown San Antonio or the River Walk; all have essentials such as LED TVs with HBO and pay movies, and wireless Internet (surcharge).
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Good for nightlife and sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk includes a rooftop terrace with an outdoor pool. The onsite 2,800-square-foot 24-hour health club set on the hotel's 11th floor features Stay Fit equipment such as treadmills and cross-trainers. A business center is also on site with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and additional business services. The property offers 40,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
A variety of small shops, including an art gallery, jewelry store, coffee kiosk, and ice-cream parlor, are located on the hotel's Riverwalk level. Wedding services are available. Valet parking and self parking are available in the onsite garage (surcharges apply).
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 629
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour health club
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1981
- Conference space size (feet) - 40,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Q Restaurant - The sounds of an atrium waterfall provide a pleasant backdrop to meals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner offered (some meals may not be served daily). The menu features International Barbecue and authentic Texas-style cuisine. Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday.
Q Bar - After a day of meetings, this casual and comfortable lounge overlooking the atrium is a great people-watching spot. Cocktails and appetizers.
Mad Dog's - A very British pub with darts and pool. Large selection of beers on tap, along with pub food such as steak, fish and chips, and sandwiches.
Einstein Bros Bagels - This lobby-level shop offers 12 varieties of bagels, an assortment of cream cheese flavors, and specialty sandwiches. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 31 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Riverwalk
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk
- Hyatt Riverwalk
- Riverwalk Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.