Not Safe for Family Stay
Posted Sep 9, 2015 on Hotels
This hotel had some serious safety issues. I booked three rooms for my family members; my sister-in-law's room had exposed wiring in the bathroom. My mother-in-law's room had exposed wiring also and some questionable stains on the ceiling tiles (we thought possible mildew). In our room, the lamp walls were threatening to fall out and the tile between the bathroom and bedroom were not even; within the first five minutes of being in the room, my toddler tripped over the tile and landed face first into a cast iron table that was in the corner. He still has a huge bruise on his cheek.
We decided to change hotels after my son fell; the staff, however, were polite and understanding and completely refunded our rooms.