Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelStylish, family-friendly hotel on the River Walk
Popular property highlights
Heart of the action
Towering 30 stories over the River Walk, this comfortable, stylish hotel is adjacent to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, across the street from the Rivercenter Mall, and 3 blocks from the Alamo.
The indoor/outdoor pool is flanked by a sundeck and 24-hour fitness center. The hotel bar overlooks the River Walk and offers wireless Internet access.
River or city views
The 512 guestrooms have either city views or balconies overlooking the San Antonio River. All feature wireless Internet access and cable TV with pay movies, HBO, and the Disney Channel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
This high-rise hotel, overlooking the River Walk, offers a central location across the street from the Rivercenter Mall. The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center is adjacent to the hotel, and the Alamo is 3 blocks away.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby, lobby bar, and meeting rooms. An indoor/outdoor pool is flanked by a sundeck, and 24-hour fitness center. The Cactus Flower Café serves American and Southwestern fare in a casual, family-friendly setting.
The hotel offers a luggage and package hold. A business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access and shipping and receiving services. In addition, 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, including 15 meeting rooms, is available.
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 512
- Number of floors - 30
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Smart TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cactus Flower Café - Casual, family-friendly restaurant showcasing American and Southwestern favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Outdoor seating, weather permitting.
Market Street Deli - Soup, sandwiches, pastries, coffee drinks. Open daily.
Lobby Bar - River views. Beer, wine, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, light fare. Wireless Internet access available. Outdoor seating, weather permitting.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor/outdoor pool flanked by a sundeck, and a 24-hour fitness room with cardio machines and free weights; towels are provided. Indoor table tennis is also available.
Several golf courses are within 15 miles of the hotel, including the Pecan Valley Golf Course and Hill Country Golf Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per day (in/out privileges)
- Marriott Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
- San Antonio Riverwalk Marriott
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Marriott Riverwalk Hotel
- Marriott Riverwalk
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.