Get an overview of this hotelEuropean décor in the heart of San Antonio
This suburban San Antonio hotel is adjacent to The Colonnade, a 66-acre dining and shopping complex, 3 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, 5 miles from The Shops at La Cantera and 9 miles from the Riverwalk. The San Antonio airport is 8 miles away.
Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade has 23,000 sq feet (2,137 sq meters) of event space and a business center with copy and fax machines.
Guestrooms at this San Antonio hotel have antique-style furniture with wrought-iron accents. Rooms have bathrobes and deep tubs with shower massagers. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade has an indoor splash pool surrounded by lush tropical greenery and a coed dry sauna. Outside is a large unheated lap pool with lounge chairs and a spa tub. The mirrored fitness center has a spa tub, cardio and weight machines, free weights, yoga mats, exercise balls, complimentary fruit and juice, TVs, and purified water. The hotel also offers a Get Fit Kit for in-room exercise. Spa services such as massage therapy are available by appointment for a fee.
The hotel offers 23,000 sq feet (2,137 sq meters) of meeting and event space, including 3 ballrooms and 15 meeting and conference rooms. WiFi is available for a surcharge. The Colonnade Ballroom, located on the 20th floor, has floor-to-ceiling windows with an impressive view of the San Antonio skyline. The business center is self-serve and includes photocopy and fax machines. The property also offers concierge services. Complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle service is available 24 hours and an area shuttle is available free of charge.
The Omni Kids Program includes interactive Web pages; rolling backpacks filled with puzzles, games, and books; a jumbo activity book and crayons, and kid-themed menus in the restaurant.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
- Free airport transportation
- Meeting rooms 15
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1985
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 23,000
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Bolo's Rotisserie Grille - This casual restaurant has a Western theme with old photos and Wild West memorabilia. Breakfast includes an omelet bar and hot buffet. Lunch offers a made-to-order pasta bar along with sandwiches, salads, and soups. The dinner menu offers tortilla soup, designer pizzas, seafood, duck, beef, and game meats. The signature dessert is Bolo's banana bread pudding. Open every day from early morning to late evening, closed between lunch and dinner. Accommodates room service requests during limited hours.
Afterthought Bar - This piano bar has paneled walls, deep turquoise Queen Anne-style chairs, and a low granite-topped bar with a line of comfy red leather chairs. The bar offers lighter dining options, hors d'oeuvres, over 30 wines by the glass, and is host to the hotel's Sunday brunch.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Fitness options for guests include an indoor splash pool surrounded by lush tropical greenery and a coed dry sauna nearby. The large outdoor unheated lap pool has plenty of lounge chairs and a spa tub. The roomy mirrored fitness center has a spa tub, cardio and weight machines, free weights, yoga mats, exercise balls, complimentary fruit and juice, TVs, and purified water. For guests who prefer to exercise in their rooms, the hotel offers a Get Fit Kit, consisting of a floor mat, dumbbells, and elastic bands. There is also an in-house masseuse available by appointment (surcharge). For runners, there is a jogging path throughout Colonnade Center; maps are available at the front desk.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 55.12 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 for adults and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Hotel Omni San Antonio
- Omni Hotel Colonnade
- Omni Hotel Colonnade San Antonio
- Omni Hotel San Antonio Colonnade
- Omni San Antonio
- Omni San Antonio Colonnade
- Omni San Antonio Hotel
- Omni San Antonio Hotel Colonnade
- San Antonio Colonnade
- San Antonio Omni Colonnade Hotel
- Omni Colonnade
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.