Overview of Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Studio, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in San Antonio, Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza is in the city center and near a train station. Alamo and River Walk are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Shops at Rivercenter and Pearl District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Alamodome or AT&T Center. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Alamo - 5 min walk
- Shops at Rivercenter - 8 min walk
- River Walk - 8 min walk
- San Antonio Majestic Theater - 9 min walk
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center - 9 min walk
- San Antonio Station - 16 min walk
- San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Denny's - 5 min walk
- Colonial Room - 6 min walk
- The Ticket - 6 min walk
- Playland Pizza - 7 min walk
- Chipotle - 7 min walk
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location, clean, great service, pricey park
I stayed here with my husband and daughter for a few days of vacation and overall had a lovely stay. The service was excellent and everything was very clean. The location was perfect, just a short walk from the alamo and riverwalk. The complimentary breakfast and evening mixers were both very nice. My only minor complaints were that the bed could have been more comfortable and the parking cost is totally ridiculous, $32 a night for valet and for self parking. Walking around the area we saw many many hotels offering signifigantly cheaper parking and really felt this was a bad deal. While I think we would stay here again, we would probably try to find offsite parking next time.