Visiting San Bernardo
Travelers to San Bernardo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Palacio de la Moneda, San Cristobal Hill, and Estadio Monumental David Arellano.
- There are 712 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Bernardo
Palacio de la Moneda, San Cristobal Hill, and Estadio Monumental David Arellano are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Stadium and Plaza de la Constitucion.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Bernardo, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 143 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Novapark is located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of San Bernardo. This 3-star hotel in Santiago features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- ICON Hotel is 14 mi (22.6 km) from the center of San Bernardo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Apoquindo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Plaza El Bosque Nueva Las Condes is 14.3 mi (23 km) from central San Bernardo. This 4-star hotel in Apoquindo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and pool.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Santiago Town Square, 10.4 mi/16.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for San Bernardo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on San Bernardo each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F