Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
My husband and I stayed there this past weekend. It was a decent place for the price. I liked how motel 6 never has hidden fees or deposit fees. It was clean and close to everything.
Cleanliness was very good. Staff not very friendly. Coffee bad. Room cleaned and didn't leave wash cloths. Didn't discover until in shower.
My experience was pretty good the location is alright it's kind of weird how the stores are on your though they're pretty far it's almost easier to go on the trolley then to walk to the store the staff was pretty helpful the owner was really nice and people around here not too bad
Hotel was located just down from Legoland and other shopping areas. It was close to the beach. It's not in great condition, but we only slept in the room and were out all day so it served its purpose.
So close to Petco Park, I can watch the game from my floor to ceiling glass windows. Convenient location. I walked to Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy from the hotel. Convenient location (by Uber) to Coronado, LaJolla, and the airport.
Nice place to stay and the rooms are as you would expect. Nothing too fancy. I wouldn't stay here for a luxury experience. It's a nice place to stop by on a long trip without breaking the bank. Very easy to get to and centrally located to everything I needed.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly San Diego hotel! Finding the best home away from home during your Southern California adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in San Diego. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some San Diego hotels even welcome you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Southern California is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say San Diego has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Southern California has 15 dog parks where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- San Diego is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?
This Southern California destination is the cat’s meow for both two and four-legged friends alike. Doggy paddle with your pooch down at Dog Beach, play fetch at Balboa Park, and make friends at one of the many Yappy Hours around town. Take Sparky to the pet-welcome Horton Plaza shopping mall for some retail therapy or plan a doggy-date night at one of the many patio restaurants. On your next SoCal vacation, skip the pet sitter, and instead book a pet-friendly hotel in San Diego for you and your furry companion. These accommodations provide all the pet services you could desire, from training to grooming.
When it comes to pet-friendly hotels, San Diego has a variety to choose from. Whether you’re looking for an accommodation near the off-leash beach at Fiesta Island or one with pet-sitting options, we’ll help you find dog and cat hotels suiting all your preferences. Browse our selection here on Expedia to find the best dog-friendly hotels in San Diego for you and man’s best friend. You’ll score the best deals around on all kinds of lodging, such as romantic, boutique, and family hotels where your pup and kitty are welcome. Some accommodations may have restrictions on the size or number of pets allowed though, so check with the specific hotel ahead of time to determine any limitations.