Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront high-rise hotel with 2 outdoor pools
Popular property highlights
Facing San Diego Bay
Overlooking its own private marina and San Diego Bay, this modern hotel is on the edge of the city’s trendy Gaslamp Quarter. Guests can walk 8 minutes to Seaport Village and 11 minutes to PETCO Park. Farther afield, San Diego Zoo is a 15-minute drive and SeaWorld® 5 minutes more.
3 restaurants, 2 pools
Hungry guests have 3 waterfront restaurants to choose from: all-day Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar (American), Roy’s (Asian fusion), and Tequila Bar & Grille (Mexican). Any indulgences can be sweated off at the fitness center, and there are 2 outdoor pools to enjoy.
Spacious, classy digs
Smart, spacious guestrooms have views of the skyline, bay, or Coronado Island. It’s easy to stay entertained and connected, thanks to flat-screen TVs with premium channels, fast Wi-Fi, and iPod® docks. A separate sitting area with sofa adds a home-from-home touch, and there’s a coffeemaker too.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina features a marina, 3 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge, or enjoy an onsite spa treatment at The Hideaway. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 75000 square feet (6750 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 72
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6750
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 75000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 1360
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marina Kitchen Restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tequila Bar and Grille - This poolside restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Roys Hawaiian Fusion - This theme restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Marquis Marriott San Diego
- Marquis San Diego
- Marriott Marquis San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- Marriott San Diego Marquis
- San Diego Marquis
- San Diego Marquis Marriott
- San Diego Marriott
- San Diego Marriott Marquis
- San Diego Marriott Marquis Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.