Get an overview of this hotelConference facilities in San Diego's Mission Valley
Popular property highlights
Comprising 32 acres, this resort and conference center is next to the 27-hole Riverwalk Golf Club; Old Town, Balboa Park, SeaWorld San Diego, and the world famous San Diego Zoo are just minutes away.
Town and Country San Diego has 2 restaurants and 3 swimming pools. Scenic gardens feature 1,500 rose bushes and 2,000 palm trees.
Guestrooms at Town and Country San Diego include WiFi and baths with separate vanity areas. Most offer views of the pool, garden, golf course, or valley.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Town and Country San Diego
The 8-tower, 10-story Town and Country San Diego is adjacent to the Riverwalk Golf Course and the San Diego Trolley Station. Downtown San Diego is within 6 miles (10 kilometers).
Adjacent to Fashion Valley Mall, guests will find beauty salons, a gift shop, 3 outdoor swimming pools, and complimentary weekday newspapers.
For entertainment, guests can take advantage of preferred tee times at the adjacent Riverwalk Golf Club, take golf lessons, or lounge on the sunning deck after a drink at the poolside bar, explore numerous garden areas, go kayaking nearby, or visit one of the two restaurants or bars.
The conference center has 30 meeting rooms. A computer station and WiFi and wired Internet are available (included in resort fee).
- Pool umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 917
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 30
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1953
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 255000
- Conference space size (meters) - 23690
- Number of meeting rooms - 51
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Terrace Café - This casual café features kid's menus, daily breakfast buffets, and patio dining. Specialties include salads, sandwiches, and sundaes. Open daily.
Charlie's - This sports bar is open offers burgers, BBQ, pizzas, dart boards, pool tables, and a multi-screen TV. Features a variety of local microbrews. Open nightly.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can make use of the hotel's outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Resort fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 35.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Town & Country Resort
- Town Country Resort
- Town Country Resort San Diego
- Town Country San Diego
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Town Country San Diego Hotel
- Town Country Resort Convention Center
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.