Lots of problems
Posted Sep 11, 2016
1. Empty water bottle outside elevator on my floor -- still their after maintenance up twice and desk clerk, too.
2. Motion sensor in bathroom turns off light when in shower puttting bathroom into dark
3. Desk seat eaten by a dog, or something
4. Dog then gouged bath door top to bottom
5. Electric outlet to bed lamp out
6. AC off, and when turned on it started with a setting to 64 -- turns out AC doesn't run until set below 64
7. Light shade behind curtain gone
8. HBO guide had been soaked
10. Only one ice maker on all floors, which was out of ice
11. No vending machines, soft drinks sold at front desk - no sugar free drinks available
12. Could keep going with smaller things, like shower soap about 2 x 3.5 by .25 inches, way too small but doesn't compare to big things.
Comment from Hotel Management
Sep 17, 2016 by jaggy, Hotel Management
sorry for all your bad experience in your room and in general,if you had talk to front desk they would have shifted you to different room to make you more comfortable .I will talk to my housekeeping and maintenance department.Thanks for your feedback